- Materials Handling
- SC Management
- T&L Services
- Transport Equipment
The new pallet truck PBP16-20N2 series model has been specifically created for hard-wearing applications. The new design includes many advanced, added value, features which deliver real customer benefits especially in terms of reliability.
MLA Holdings are proud to announce a new generation of powered pallet trucks which are setting new standards in performing to customers’ applications. Developed for non-stop performance in the most challenging environments, the new PBP16-20N2 power pallet trucks offer a comprehensive range of transfer possibilities and improved customer usability.
The trucks have had a complete facelift and are available in 1600kg, 1800kg and 2000kg versions.
- A sealed chassis, which offers protection against dirt and dust to reduce wear.
- A strong drive unit with an oil filled transmission, ensuring reliable and quiet operation.
- Waterproof wiring and connections to help increase reliability and prevent any mechanical faults.
- An advanced programmable controller for both drive and lift functions, which ensures a smooth and energy efficient operation and a reduced number of components.
- State of the art tiller arm which offers the ultimate in ergonomic design, comfort and safety.
- Increased productivity in the form of a robust fork construction which combines robustness and agility for effortless pallet entry. The maximum lifting height for this truck is 135mm which offers sufficient ground clearance for the steepest ramps.
Apart from all of these standard safety and performance features, the new PBP16-20N2 Power pallet series prides itself on being extremely user friendly. Optional features for the pallet truck includes
- Big lifting and lowering levers to offer easy control over lifting and lowering, even when wearing gloves.
- High stability and market leading lift height, combined with linked castor wheels allow easy operation and excellent stability on uneven surfaces as well as prevent wheel damage on ramps.
- Outdoor operation is possible in all weather due to the protection of the chassis and electrical systems against rain and splashing water.
- Inbuilt charger which is water resistant and is passively cooled for greater energy efficiency.
State of the art safety features are also another vital feature that the PBP16-20N2 Power pallet series offers. Two fantastic elements to the pallet truck are:
- When the handle is pulled down all the way signalling that the operator has tripped over, the truck automatically stops.
- An emergency button on the handle of the Pallet truck which also stops the vehicle when pressed. This is in case an operator gets trapped between the vehicle or an object behind them while walking backwards and avoids any serious injury.
The PBP16-20N2 Power pallet series are a compact machine, ideal for use in confined situations. These versatile trucks are guaranteed to make light work of transporting loads, in a safe and easy manner providing exceptional performance…whatever the conditions.