FUTURE WAREHOUSE 2017
19-20 June 2017 | Melbourne, Australia
Previously attended by 80 delegates in 2016, marcus evans’ Future Warehouse 2017 continues to develop a solid reputation for the quality of its content and the intimacy of its networking opportunities.
Join this event to learn more about the latest innovations that are leading change in the marketplace and best practices on topics such as Workforce Strategy and Development, Cost Control Approaches, Automated Warehouse Operations, Meeting Customer Expectations and Supply Chain Excellence.
Request more information here: Future Warehouse 2017 Agenda
Expert Speaker Panel:
- Colm Donnelly, Head of Supply Chain Continuous Improvement, Ingham Enterprises Australia
- Michael Dunne, Head of Logistics, Samsung Electronics
- Rob Douglas, General Manager, WRH Global
- Patrick Callanan, Regional Operations Manager, Moet Hennessy
- Elana Kells, Warehouse Operations and Logistics Manager, BlueScope Steel
- Trent Morris, Category Manager, Logistics – Group Procurement, Coca-Cola Amatil
- Udith Jayawardena, Supply Chain and Distribution Lead, Australian Wholefoods
- Dean Stroessenreuther, Head of Supply Chain, Coles