The SCLAA is inviting senior logisticians to join the SCLAA 2018 Mentoring Program.
Progress your career and build your professional network through SCLAA’s mentoring program. The program matches experienced supply chain professionals with supply chain students, future leaders and members new to the supply chain industry.
The SCLAA is aiming to establish helping relationships based on the exchange of knowledge, experience and goodwill among members. You can increase capability across the industry by providing a venue for senior SCLAA members to help someone less experienced gain confidence, clearer purpose, insight, and wisdom.
The program is designed to provide both the mentee and mentor with an opportunity to develop a mutually beneficial relationship. The program consists of formal workshop sessions and informal one on one mentor sessions.
What’s in it for mentors?
- Develop a stronger network.
- Opportunity to pass on skills and experience to the next generation.
- Build long term relationships with the next generation of industry leaders.
- Help shape future supply chain & logistics professionals and practitioners.
- Work together with mentees to define the next step of their careers.
- Mentees are expected to drive engagement with their mentor (e.g. setting catch up dates and time).
- Mentor time commitment of at least 4 one hour catch-ups over the year.
If you’re interested please complete the expression of interest survey here.