There’s only four days left to register for the SCLAA Trade Visit to China, taking place from 30 July to 10 August 2019.
The Australia-China Supply Chain & Logistics Alliance was set up by Australian International Trade Association (AITA)and the Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA) on 23 November 2018. The alliance aims to promote cooperation in supply chain & logistics between Australia and China by providing a series of services including exhibition, conference, forum, training program.
The Supply Chain & Logistic Association Australia’s Trade Visit is a special event for Australia-China Supply Chain & Logistics Alliance, where you will participate in the following activities:
- Belt & Road Australia China Logistic and Supply Chain Alliance 2019 welcoming dinner, China-Australia & NZ Trade Forum & Networking Dinner, Beijing.
- AU & NZ Quality Export Base Promotion & Matching Forums in Beijing, Tianjin and other locations.
- Belt and Road Economic and Trade Cooperation Summit.
- Xining City Development & Investment Fair in Xining, Qinghai.
These are annual events in China in the sector of supply chain and logistics, especially organised by SCLAA and AITA to provide a unique opportunity for the alliance members to further engage with the China supply chain & logistics industry, from business groups to governments and NGO. It also provides a chance for those leading enterprises to display, promote and integrate with the China market.
- Meet the key governments, NGO and companies (including ports site visit) in each location.
- Visit the Australian and NZ embassies and other related organisations.
- Business networking and matchmaking in the Forum & Networking Dinner in Beijing and other forums in various locations.
- Visit three port cities in China.