For event information please click here.
This event will look to the latest trends and ideas to bring new solutions to ongoing fleet challenges. The up-to-date interactive discussions will delve into the latest telematic and fleet management systems (FMS), CoR changes, ANCAP and Euro NCAP alignment requirements, greener fleet, grey fleet, Preventative Maintenance strategising, subcontractor management, simplifying fleet operational processes, fatigue management and driver training, remote operations and much more.
Featuring a half-day interactive workshop on Bringing Safety in Fleet Management to the Next Level through Driver Education and Behaviour Management, facilitated by Robert Wilson, Director, 4C Management Solutions.
- Michael Crellin, Manager Chain of Responsibility, National Heavy Vehicle Regulator.
- Rod Pulbrook, General Manager Asset Management, Transdev Australasia.
- Michael Sparks, Transport Manager, Department of Health and Human Services.
- Felix Ohle, General Manager Logistics, Viva Energy Australia.
- Jerome Carslake, Manager – National Road Safety, Partnership Program, Australian Road Research Board.
- Claire Neville, Regional Operations Manager, NZ Bus.
- Terrance Bickerton, National Manager – Fleet, Australia Post & Star Track.
Transport and Logistics News subscribers are entitled to an exclusive 10% discount* upon registration. Contact Serena Pereira at SerenaB@marcusevansau.com for more details
For more information or to book your seats, please contact Serena Pereira at SerenaB@marcusevansau.com or + 61 292387123
View the full event program here.
As an emerging leader looking to take the next step in your career, you will have to overcome both personal and professional challenges that can impede your progress. Unconscious bias and rapid periods of change are two key forces among many that will need to be negotiated on the journey to success. The rapidly evolving world of logistics and supply chain will present unique challenges and opportunities for you to shine as a leader. You will need to be adept at anticipating change and equipping your teams with the skills and tools needed to unlock value and drive performance. To become this type of leader, you will need to define your own unique approach to influence, motivate and leverage the best results from your organisation.
The Women in Logistics and Supply Chain Leadership Summit will bring together key leaders from the logistics industry and supply chain management and related roles. This event will give you the opportunity to learn from their experiences and take away practical advice for you to apply to your own leadership journey. This is the ideal opportunity to listen, learn and network with industry leaders in your field.
- Break through professional barriers and drive your career forward.
- Define and develop your authentic leadership style.
- Gain insights into the strategic focus required of a successful leader.
- Improve communication, negotiation and influencing skills to drive change.
Featured speakers include:
- Linda Clinch, Vice President, Human Resources, Oceania DHL Express.
- Anisa Makalic, General Manager, Retail Supply Chain, Caltex,
- Tony Mellick, Chief Executive Officer, Kings Transport.
- Debbie Reich, General Manager Retail, Coles Linfox.
- Chris Bresnahan, Operations Director, Star Track Express.
Contact & register: