For event information please click here.
The Australasian Supply Chain Institute has opened registrations for ASCI2019, to be held from 17-19 September at Pullman Melbourne on the Park.
This second annual Australasian peak gathering of supply chain managers will bring together over 300 attendees in a world-class 3-streamed conference, co-located exhibition and social program, centred around this year’s theme: “Technology enabling human excellence in supply chain management”.
- Hear secrets from supply chain management leaders on how to improve efficiency, better understand and respond to customer demands, adapt and continue to thrive in a rapidly changing global market environment.
- Learn how cutting edge technologies can be harnessed to improve your supply chain management, rather than becoming under-utilised, confusing and expensive clutter.
- Try your hand at ASCI’s exciting Leadership Challenge, with lots of twists and surprises and the chance to win the esteemed Challenge Cup.
- Network with a broad range of leading professional supply chain managers from Australia and abroad.
- Keep up to speed with the latest developments from our partner, APICS, the global leader in supply chain certification programs.
The official ASCI2019 advisory board
ASCI has appointed an advisory board of local and international leaders in supply chain management to help to shape the event program. Members of this group include:
- Philippe Lussert, Vice President Supply Chain, Danfoss, Germany.
- Melinda Caygill, Head of Supply Chain Academy, Coles.
- Eddie Xiao, Director Supply Chain Asia Pacific, WD-40 Company.
- Ryan Jones, Lead Supply Planner, NBN Co.
- Phillip Marr, National Logistics Manager, USG Boral.
- Effie Gorringe, Director of Operations, L’Oreal.
- Alexandra Avarnitis, Head of Supply Chain Transformation, Coca Cola Amatil.
- Wendell Rumbel, Demand Planning Manager, Campbell Arnotts.
- Damir Pletikosa, National Marketing Manager, Dexion.
- Paula Powell, Sales and Operations Planning, Cement Australia.
- Renu Agarwal, Associate Professor, Operations and Supply Chain Management, UTS.
- George Mihailidis, Director of Operations, Saint-Gobain.
- Hitesh Radadiya, Supply Chain Manager, Beak & Johnston Pty Ltd.
- Sandra Indramohan, Supply Chain Director Oceania, Xylem.
- Chris Purcell, Head of Supply Chain Development, Metcash.
- Judy Quirk, Supply Chain Director, Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition.
- Angus Borland, Supply Chain Planning Manager – ANZ, Nufarm.
- Cornelia Schmidt, Demand Collaboration Manager, Blackmores.
ASCI invites any other interested supply chain practitioners to contribute their ideas to the ASCI2019 event program. Contact Alicia Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to get involved.